Because the interwebs can't stop a determined writer. Or someone who has a little too much time on her hands.

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Guidelines...

Oh third graders...has it really come to this? I guess it helps, when you're 8 - to start to parcel out your world. To try to put things and people into categories that help you make sense of them. I mean, a lot of growing is up is about analysis right? Trying to make heads or tails of the crazy world around you.

Or you know...just judging them mercilessly. (points for completely being able to articulate the difference between a slimy b*&%h and a fishy b*%&h)

I'm totally #20.

And I'm Not Lying presents...The 90 Types of Bitches

No comments:

Moi aussi!

20 something. Singer/designer/blogger. My last blog is now permanently lost in the ether, but I've been writing online since 1995. And so it begins...

Recent News

HappyMan