Because the interwebs can't stop a determined writer. Or someone who has a little too much time on her hands.

Monday, October 5, 2009

Funny bunny of mine.


I cannot believe that THIS commercial made me crack up hysterically. I mean, I love electrocuting small fuzzy animals.

what is this world coming to when THESE sorts of things make me laugh at their absurdity?

***********
Amazing tip from the Interwebs, specifically Gala Darling (who always combines the best of her own personal girly punky funky style with all natural and healthy products), but I've been using 100% jojoba oil between my cleansing and moisturizer for the past two weeks (morning and night) and I've seen a really amazing difference. My skin is way softer and I feel like the consistency is so much better. I'd hate to say I'm glowing, but there really does seem to be a difference. I'm also using a lot less product; foundation and moisturizer because they spread easier and much more evenly over a smooth and slightly

The great thing? Even though I'm putting an oil on my skin, it doesn't feel greasy or make me feel like I need to pull out a blotting cloth. The concept is that the chemical make up of jojoba is close to that of the natural oils the human skin creates (sebum) so it balances the oil production because it tricks the skin into thinking it already has enough oil on it.

Try it! You don't use much at all (I've barely used an inch from the top of the bottle - which is actually the trick, you only use a LITTLE bit) and it's all natural, and for the size bottle I've shown, it's only about $14 - which is more than I can say for Creme de la Mer.

No comments:

Moi aussi!

20 something. Singer/designer/blogger. My last blog is now permanently lost in the ether, but I've been writing online since 1995. And so it begins...

Recent News

HappyMan