Because the interwebs can't stop a determined writer. Or someone who has a little too much time on her hands.

Monday, October 12, 2009

Kung Fu Bus Bash



Ok, so I know this not SUPPOSED to be funny per se, but it's HILARIOUS. And my entire cast has been watching it during tech week. The most awesome thing, after the Asian lady TOTALLY beats down on the African-American lady is the person going, "Stop it, stop it" repeatedly, but then who goes, "It's immature." (at around 1:50)

Um, you want to know why I don't ride the bus in SF? (the alternate title of this post had something to do with Rosa Parks, but I thought the better of it)

No comments:

Moi aussi!

20 something. Singer/designer/blogger. My last blog is now permanently lost in the ether, but I've been writing online since 1995. And so it begins...

Recent News

HappyMan