This morning I stepped out for brunch with some friends I hadn't seen in about a month. It was a warm wonderful and delicious meal (never eaten at Luna Park? I highly recommend it)
And it was wonderful to hear a friend talk the way she normally doesn't. At length. Excitedly. It was such a blessed relief to just listen. Spending a lot of the week walking people through tasks or explaining methods, my life turns into a lot of talking. So it was nice to give a friend her space, for her to feel comfortable and delighted in having the spotlight.
Also had to go home to pick up my stupid traffic violation fine (San Bruno, you may have had a pipe explode, but your yellow light cameras suck), and when I got home - my parents had picked up an extra chicken bao in Chinatown all for me.
Not because I said I was stopping by. But just because...I said I might.
That's some serious love people. Buying a bao cause your daughter MIGHT stop by.
Went straight home to get a pedicure and now out for a night on the town. It's a good Saturday.
Moi aussi!
- Pen
- 20 something. Singer/designer/blogger. My last blog is now permanently lost in the ether, but I've been writing online since 1995. And so it begins...
Recent News
Eats
Thesbians
-
-
Birthday Boy14 years ago
-
NEW WEBSITE AND BLOG14 years ago
-
Memo to the President15 years ago
-
www.MindyLym.com16 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Chix
-
-
-
-
God Land by Lyz Lenz7 years ago
-
-
-
Donkey Rides at a Farm in Málaga, Spain10 years ago
-
TBT: Endless Summer11 years ago
-
Declaration of Independence12 years ago
-
Rose (inner page)13 years ago
-
Vox Box Naturals Review13 years ago
-
No comments:
Post a Comment