Because the interwebs can't stop a determined writer. Or someone who has a little too much time on her hands.

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Trolling...

Because I am stronger everyday, I dare to open myself up to the world around me. And because you are not, you try to scare me back into the dark oblivion whence you come. But for every one of you, there are a hundred benevolent strangers, and my faith in the world remains unshaken. I stand for myself, and I stand for my friends who suffer you in dignified silence. I'm not going anywhere.
-Little Girl Big Closet

Why vulnerability always trumps anonymous hatred.

With the internet becoming more and more revealing on a day to day basis, maybe it's just more important to say what you mean. And to find out ways to say things in ways that are mean.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Moi aussi!

20 something. Singer/designer/blogger. My last blog is now permanently lost in the ether, but I've been writing online since 1995. And so it begins...

Recent News

HappyMan