Because the interwebs can't stop a determined writer. Or someone who has a little too much time on her hands.

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

the white moon among the stars.

How do you fill your days, when all you want is one thing?
the feeling of being tethered, desired and understood
not just from one
but from the universe?
waking up to find yourself thinking you're stuck
thinking you're lonely but you're never alone

wanting to be cradled
treasured
looking to something outside of yourself
inside, look inside child - remember the answers lie within

And thou who thinkest to seek for Me, know thy seeking and yearning shall avail thee not, unless thou knowest the Mystery: that if that which thou seekest thou findest not within thee, thou wilt never find it without thee.

For behold, I have been with thee from the beginning; and I am That which is attained at the end of Desire.
- the Charge of the Goddess

No comments:

Moi aussi!

20 something. Singer/designer/blogger. My last blog is now permanently lost in the ether, but I've been writing online since 1995. And so it begins...

Recent News

HappyMan