Because the interwebs can't stop a determined writer. Or someone who has a little too much time on her hands.

Sunday, August 16, 2009

let love come in.

I realized today, that until a man can make me feel as fulfilled and joyous and understood and necessary and cared for and motivated as theater does...

I will always have another mistress.

It'll happen one day, I'm so ready for it and so sure- but my man will have a hard time competing.

Today, ROLT did a huge 'Tommy' Flashmob in Union Square and it was astounding. To see a group of 80 people (yes, 80 - we were going for 200, but our sponsors didn't come through) working for two days straight, for 6 hrs of rehearsal both days and rock the square was awesome. But to participate in something that kept me giggling for 6 hours straight today, where I didn't have to think about being...well...sad, but where the situation demanded both being present and also professional; it felt like a huge part of a weight had been lifted.

That weight where it is about me. Not anymore. That's why I need family, because living for something that is not me is what I need to be happy.

No comments:

Moi aussi!

20 something. Singer/designer/blogger. My last blog is now permanently lost in the ether, but I've been writing online since 1995. And so it begins...

Recent News

HappyMan