Because the interwebs can't stop a determined writer. Or someone who has a little too much time on her hands.

Monday, August 17, 2009

When the dog bites, when the bee stings...


So some shit really makes me laugh, and this is one of them

This Is Why You're Fat Blog

Included in this week's finds are the McGangBang, which is a McChicken sandwiched in the middle of a double cheeseburger. HILARITY. It's the brainchild of dylan@eat.drink.&.be.merry and I'm not sure whether or not to be amused or appalled at the eating habits of people around the country. Certainly when I eat a dinner of roast beef, gravy, ho fun and asparagus (hey, don't hate) I feel like a lardass. Then I see what 6'8" linebackers eat and I don't feel SOOO bad.

muahah.

No comments:

Moi aussi!

20 something. Singer/designer/blogger. My last blog is now permanently lost in the ether, but I've been writing online since 1995. And so it begins...

Recent News

HappyMan