Just reserved my about.me URL name. aint nobody getting my screen name bizzitches. Read more about it on Maggie Mason's website: Mighty Girl
hollah.
What would your about.me page say?
APW is a Bay Area producer, designer, voice-over artist, actor, singer and playwright (or at least a budding one). She holds a degree in Architecture from UC Berkeley. By day she is a mild mannered Operations Assistant at an internet movie company, by night a fierce denizen of the stage.
She is a founding member of the East Bay theater company, Temescal Labs and writes about SF life on her blog, 'Pentemporary'. Alexis worked for 6 years in the Architectural Industry, designing and creating construction documents for 'Habitat for Humanity'.
Alexis lives in SF as part of the Potrero Hill housing group, "The Gay, the Straight and the Girl".
**************************
Industry speak:
Pen: so I was listening to the radio this morning and basically heard that Zuck*erb3rg is a dick. Hex: Yeah, I mean, he has this reputation as being pretty conservative and very clipped...you should ask JR - he met him
JR: (comes over) What?
Hex: You met the Zuck right?
JR: oh yeahhh...
Pen: I heard he's kind of a dick.
JR: That's a really good way of putting it.
Pen: When did you meet him?
JR: Oh me and Wrap had a meeting about the instant personalization thingie. Yeah, he was doing all sorts of weird power trip stuff. Like standing when everyone else was sitting...that sort of thing.
Pen: Next time, you guys should just bring a girl with you.
JR: Wow.
Hex: Hey...you know that's not such a bad idea.
Pen: Totally. He won't know what to do. I think he's probably just awkward and trying to hide it.
JR: We have plenty of actors here... Pen: See?
this is why I get paid the big bucks people. Your Friendly Local Psychological Manipulator.
No comments:
Post a Comment