Because the interwebs can't stop a determined writer. Or someone who has a little too much time on her hands.

Monday, January 2, 2012

Ready. Steady. Go!

hey team.

new resolution for 2012. blog every day, for 364 days.

do-able? we'll see.

part of the reason I stopped blogging a while ago, because I generally ran out of things to say. And the more I started to explore the internet, the more I found that the things I wanted to say were being much better said by other people around me.

and I found other places like: Polyvore, Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter that would satisfy my need to express daily ponders.

and I found it slightly disturbing that friends I hadn't seen in a while were actually using my blog to keep up with my life. and would reference it during dinner or a party.

so I stopped, because life caught up. I think I'm ready to do this again.
So let's go blog. LET'S GO!

No comments:

Moi aussi!

20 something. Singer/designer/blogger. My last blog is now permanently lost in the ether, but I've been writing online since 1995. And so it begins...

Recent News

HappyMan