Because the interwebs can't stop a determined writer. Or someone who has a little too much time on her hands.

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Golddiggers Anonymous.

Ok, so a couple of years ago, I had a friend of mine tell me that she thought I had been acting negatively, and while, honestly, sunshine and roses do often make appearances in my life, I do visit the bad once in a while. See yesterdays entry. I know I should probably see a therapist and will do so once I have some money. This blog today vis a vis the Chicktionary...

You have got to be kidding me.

Dating a Banker Anonymous.

So first of all, I've been surfing blogs the last couple of days that make me not feel so bad about my previous romantic entanglements. I mean, literally, there are women who have caught their Sig Os with butt flossing, size 0, bar girls in their apartments (did I mention this poor woman had her ex GIVE her the key to his apt.? That MEANS no hanky panky!) to women who have had exes beating them up. Good lord, are there ANY good men left in this world?

And in that case, any good women? (besides the ones I know) Cause the DABA site makes me want to puke with how superficial and materialistic all these hos are - oh, I'm sorry, want to completely sympathize with how the fact that the mortgage and economic downturn has affected their abilities to shop at Bloomies, eat at Le Cirque and go to the Bahamas on vacation with their married lovers.

No comments:

Moi aussi!

20 something. Singer/designer/blogger. My last blog is now permanently lost in the ether, but I've been writing online since 1995. And so it begins...

Recent News

HappyMan