Because the interwebs can't stop a determined writer. Or someone who has a little too much time on her hands.

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

I will click my heels three times

Tina Su writes an amazing blog called Think Simple Now-and she, coincidentally, intersecting with my post of two days ago, wrote an entry on the origins of guilt and how to resolve them.
3. The Law of Cause and Effect
“Every action generates a force of energythat returns to us in like kind . .what we sow is what we reap.
And when we choose actions that bring happiness and success to others,the fruit of our karma is happiness and success.”
Example Application:
‘Whenever I make a choice, I will ask myself two questions: “What are the consequences of this choice that I’m making?” and “Will this choice bring fulfillment and happiness to me and also to those who are affected by this choice?”




Nice little coinkydink, no? It sort of answered my question the way I thought I should. Guilt, like any emotion, is strictly a figment of le imagination.

*****************

Want. Big time. From Plasticland.

Maybe these are too reminscent of a shoe from Oz; but I love the color, the ankle strap and double strap in front for the round toe Mary Jane effect, and the wedge. It's too fun.

Plus...little secret? Best sales section in Walnut Creek currently? Urban Outfitters. I am totally diggin' on this light blue dress I found with an all over tree print. I think it will be mine @ $19.00.

No comments:

Moi aussi!

20 something. Singer/designer/blogger. My last blog is now permanently lost in the ether, but I've been writing online since 1995. And so it begins...

Recent News

HappyMan