Because the interwebs can't stop a determined writer. Or someone who has a little too much time on her hands.

Friday, February 29, 2008

Fuuurriiyydeh

Yes.

There's an Obama supporter who blogs here. Because he will walk beside us, as our leader who listens; who understands the human condition. In a political world full of smoke and mirrors, he seems to neither deny nor denounce his past. Has a grace and humility that has been missing for quite a while from our democracy. I want something new. I believe in something new.

Asian Americans for Obama

There are so many tricks and turns of politics that are confusing and time-consuming. Being president is not winning the popularity contest-it is a difficult job that no one should want, but instead feel a responsibility towards. There is so much to be said about how many of Obama's ideas run concurrent with Clinton's - yet he seems to be so much more palatable. And if that runs for me, it will run for the whole international universe as well. No more cowboys, I want a president.

DAMN YOU ANTHROPOLOGIE!!I don't have $228.00 to spend on a dress. Why?!? Why must you be so pretty? And perfect?! And the stupid stock market crashed...again today. Stupid.

No comments:

Moi aussi!

20 something. Singer/designer/blogger. My last blog is now permanently lost in the ether, but I've been writing online since 1995. And so it begins...

Recent News

HappyMan