So I just emailed the director of CounterPULSE to see if she'll let me into this workshop series for the business side of arts administration for less than the actual fee. It is EXACTLY what I have been looking for; smart, informed, basic facts and information about how to be an effective producer (grant-writing, fundraisers, creative marketing etc.). But you know, there's $$ involved and since I just paid for my Revit course at SF State, I am more in the hole now.
It's funny that now that I don't have a full time job, I'm looking for ways to become more job oriented.
And actually sort of liking it.
Cross your fingers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(156)
-
▼
February
(15)
- every little step
- I wanna be a Producer
- Post V-Day Tale
- You probably think this world is a dream come true...
- Rerooting.
- do you love Gus?
- Apparently Wrath wins. happy birthday Mayabird!
- You're the result of your...
- not the boss of me.
- today my washer made me cry.
- why we need you.
- Stop the Fatassery!
- Do or do not, there is no try.
- Be good to your daughters too
- Lost in Translation
-
▼
February
(15)
Moi aussi!
- Pen
- 20 something. Singer/designer/blogger. My last blog is now permanently lost in the ether, but I've been writing online since 1995. And so it begins...
Recent News
Eats
Thesbians
-
-
Birthday Boy14 years ago
-
NEW WEBSITE AND BLOG14 years ago
-
Memo to the President15 years ago
-
www.MindyLym.com16 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Chix
-
-
-
-
God Land by Lyz Lenz7 years ago
-
-
-
Donkey Rides at a Farm in Málaga, Spain10 years ago
-
TBT: Endless Summer11 years ago
-
Declaration of Independence12 years ago
-
Rose (inner page)13 years ago
-
Vox Box Naturals Review13 years ago
-
No comments:
Post a Comment