Because the interwebs can't stop a determined writer. Or someone who has a little too much time on her hands.

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

native

I've been reading some SF-centric blogs and realized, that as a native, I've never posted my favorite things about being a native. Here goes:
  • the long ass pier close to the ferry plaza
  • new castro farmer's market. totally chi-chi, poo poo, but I got the most fabulous raspberry square there today from the pastisserie stand. delicious
  • stern grove summer concerts, all day picnics - amazing
  • golden gate bakery egg custard tarts
  • ocean beach
  • fillmore street jazz festival
  • new steinhart - that whole building is amazing from the rainforest dome to the basement waterway and green roof. spectacular.
  • el toyanese trucks
  • Mission Street Food
  • samovar
  • Cafe Du Nord and Slims
  • Blue Bottle Coffee + Philz
  • mission street murals
  • haight street craziness
  • ti couz
  • ambiance
  • The F line cars - though they run slower than molasses
  • and somewhat begrudgingly...Gavin.
  • CounterPULSE
  • pizzetta 211
  • wondercon
  • the darkroom
  • bi-rite creamery and the indian ice cream parlor on valencia and polly ann's
  • the CNY parade and treasure hunt
  • Also see: OnlyInSF

No comments:

Moi aussi!

20 something. Singer/designer/blogger. My last blog is now permanently lost in the ether, but I've been writing online since 1995. And so it begins...

Recent News

HappyMan