Because the interwebs can't stop a determined writer. Or someone who has a little too much time on her hands.

Sunday, May 17, 2009

ojai

Oh BTW...hello if you accidentally (or purposely) clicked on over here from Richie's blog. What's up? I forgot the power of the interwebs means that you can totally look up yourself and find out where you've been linked or written about.

If you're new here; please feel free to poke around, but I don't write anything NEARLY as coherent or cohesive as Richie does. I have a lot of varying interests of varying levels of involvement or experience. I do a little theater, a little design, a little shopping, a little food, a little introspection, a little spiritual. In other words, I'm a jack of all trades but a master of none.

My name is kept on the DL for personal reasons, leave me a comment with your email and I'll be more than happy to divulge trade secrets.
*************************************
(sigh) FB2B by the way. Sweaty people from Alameda, Concord, Lafayette and Burlingame all up in my grill, dressing like morons and clogging my streets - I'm glad you did a 12k walk in 85+ degree weather dressed like Sponge Bob. Suckers.
*************************************
OMG...emo bloggers. STOP!! Seriously, life is meant to be lived!! Have a good time - eat good food, go out in the sunshine, listen to good music and rock out, only hang out with the people that make you go to your happy place. Yes, you just got out of college, yes the economy blows, yes you might be living with your parents or that girl might not be in love with you the way you are with her or you sit around thinking that life has handed you roadblocks instead of doorways.

And trust me, that's just YOU.

And what I mean is that what you're feeling is important, but not as important as what you decide to do with that. You can stay stuck in feeling that your depression is the most important thing on earth. Or that no one will love you. Or that everything would be perfect in your life if he would just love you the way you need to be loved. Or that you will stay stuck where you are. Believe me, I get it. I have those days too - I'm not perfect. Far from it.

But you gotta dig yourself out of your own hole.
love isn't love unless they love you back.
your song is beautiful when you're the one singing

No comments:

Moi aussi!

20 something. Singer/designer/blogger. My last blog is now permanently lost in the ether, but I've been writing online since 1995. And so it begins...

Recent News

HappyMan