In follow up to my post of grope on Bart, I bring you Bay Area local Lena Chen's (NOT the Sex & the Ivy Chick) movie short on her own experience
"But the truth is, my reaction today is the exception not the
rule...For every woman willing to fight back, there are many others too
scared to say something...Every day I have to brace myself when I pass a man
on the street because invariably one or two or three will make a comment or
give me a look over that makes me feel victimized...No one should have to
look away hoping to escape notice on the street. No one should have to
prefer invisibility to acknowledgement. "
Well said.
Moi aussi!
- Pen
- 20 something. Singer/designer/blogger. My last blog is now permanently lost in the ether, but I've been writing online since 1995. And so it begins...
Recent News
Eats
Thesbians
-
-
Birthday Boy14 years ago
-
NEW WEBSITE AND BLOG14 years ago
-
Memo to the President15 years ago
-
www.MindyLym.com16 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Chix
-
-
-
-
God Land by Lyz Lenz7 years ago
-
-
-
Donkey Rides at a Farm in Málaga, Spain10 years ago
-
TBT: Endless Summer11 years ago
-
Declaration of Independence12 years ago
-
Rose (inner page)13 years ago
-
Vox Box Naturals Review13 years ago
-
No comments:
Post a Comment