Because the interwebs can't stop a determined writer. Or someone who has a little too much time on her hands.

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Hence..

"There is no freedom without opinions that diverge from reality, but such divergence endangers freedom. The idea of the free expression of opinion, which indeed cannot be separated from the idea of a free society, necessarily becomes the right to propose, defend, and if possible successfully champion one’s own opinion, even when it is false, mad, disastrous. Yet if for that reason one wanted to curb the right of free expression, then one would be heading explicitly for the kind of tyranny that lies implicitly within the logic of opinion itself."Theodor Adorno

This may be the week of quotes. I'm in some serious rehearsal. Concert on Friday with EBAC-the Soap Opera (I'm playing the man-stealing sister!) and getting together with our rocking musicians for ST. We have: a bhangra playing percussionist, SF Conservatory trained pianist, seriously BAD-ASS bassist/cellist and a mysterious but awesome guitarist. He's so mysterious that I don't even know his name. (I miss our original jail bait piano player and guitarist, but they are young guys who are doing typical young guy things) Oh and Squirrelmonk, Biscuit, the ensemble and I are singing again.

You guys will LOVE Round 2 of ST. If you're interested, come and check it out.

No comments:

Moi aussi!

20 something. Singer/designer/blogger. My last blog is now permanently lost in the ether, but I've been writing online since 1995. And so it begins...

Recent News

HappyMan