Because the interwebs can't stop a determined writer. Or someone who has a little too much time on her hands.

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

new meaning to multi-tasking


Wow...I am easily amused and often impressed by the level of artistry displayed on American stages today. But this;THIS is just hardcore.



The story goes that the lead playing Radames gets ill, loses his voice in the third act and the cover tenor is on a delayed flight to Pittsburg. So what does the conductor do? Sets up a microphone while the singer lip synchs! While STILL conducting! I know I've seen Malfoy do this now in two shows, and know it can be done, but still..dang...

It's like Colicchio walks into the kitchen, critiques the other contestants, cooks and then wins immunity all at the same time. BAHM!

via the MetOpera Magazine

No comments:

Moi aussi!

20 something. Singer/designer/blogger. My last blog is now permanently lost in the ether, but I've been writing online since 1995. And so it begins...

Recent News

HappyMan