For once, I like my horoscope. From psychic dream astrology in the SF Guardian (unlike Brezny, who seems to hate Taurii)
Taurus:
Taurus, you've been kicking ass and taking names. But that can get tiresome and lonely. you may need to acknowledge the asses of the masses that have been harmed in the making of this movie. Say a little prayer, shed a tiny tear, and then keep on rolling.
and for Jerrsika - who nearly fooled me into thinking Liz Calloway reads my blog. Silly goose.
Aquarius:
Kindess is king (or queen, if you're using a feminist deck). The more open, living and positive you can be with your fluttery heart, the better. You don't need to be a Pollyanna, but a touch of "fake it till you make it" wouldn't kill you. Sink the energy you wish to receive into all you touch this week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(235)
-
▼
November
(24)
- Change the rules.
- Unlikely adoration?
- Livin' with what I got.
- It may be a liquid burger, but eggnog is love.
- with strings attached.
- Exorcising demons that weren't mine to bear.
- Wind of banners.
- tearing apart.
- She's so lucky, she's a star...
- Weekend update.
- thursday love
- I'm pretty sure it's not about my father or mother...
- Fobby Dearest.
- Survey Says
- Kicking more ass?
- *sekaseka
- I'll be there someday, if I can be strong.
- sidenote.
- 29 going on 15
- Do you hear what I hear?
- And if I'm flying solo, at least I'm flying free.
- cute pwns sleep
- Blogs for Obama
- elephants
-
▼
November
(24)
Moi aussi!
- Pen
- 20 something. Singer/designer/blogger. My last blog is now permanently lost in the ether, but I've been writing online since 1995. And so it begins...
Recent News
Eats
Thesbians
-
-
Birthday Boy14 years ago
-
NEW WEBSITE AND BLOG14 years ago
-
Memo to the President15 years ago
-
www.MindyLym.com16 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Chix
-
-
-
-
God Land by Lyz Lenz7 years ago
-
-
-
Donkey Rides at a Farm in Málaga, Spain10 years ago
-
TBT: Endless Summer11 years ago
-
Declaration of Independence12 years ago
-
Rose (inner page)13 years ago
-
Vox Box Naturals Review13 years ago
-
No comments:
Post a Comment