Because the interwebs can't stop a determined writer. Or someone who has a little too much time on her hands.

Monday, November 24, 2008

with strings attached.


I might not blog for awhile, but I didn't want you guys to be concerned. Who knows, I may blog tomorrow, but you know...just in case.
I just saw this book at Barnes and Noble, it seemed to sum up everything that was wrong with the boy I was seeing. I am currently in the anger phase of recovery and don't feel like quite sharing with the rest of the world.
But he got the boot. For my own mental health. For my own happiness. Cause I give a crap about ME. And I am made of awesome.

No comments:

Moi aussi!

20 something. Singer/designer/blogger. My last blog is now permanently lost in the ether, but I've been writing online since 1995. And so it begins...

Recent News

HappyMan