Because the interwebs can't stop a determined writer. Or someone who has a little too much time on her hands.

Friday, April 24, 2009

cardigan FAIL



dammit.
photos provided for reference
the other day, I went to Zara to get your basic, crew-neck cardigan. I found a perfect one in kelly green. but when I got up to the counter, there was a snag in the fabric. so the clerk at the counter was nice enough to get me another one. but apparently, I didn't check so closely.

because it's a v-neck.

do you fashionistas feel me? a v-neck does not serve the purpose this cardigan was supposed to. which was to basically cover up excessive boobage from low cut dresses and tops. more refined for the office and gamine classy, a round neck cardigan is more 50s while v-neck says 60s university grad student, i-stole-this-from-my-bf cute. but they're not the same thing. the round neck can be worn more formally.

pwned by a salesclerk.
thus spawning the most self-serving and useless blog post ever. heh.

No comments:

Moi aussi!

20 something. Singer/designer/blogger. My last blog is now permanently lost in the ether, but I've been writing online since 1995. And so it begins...

Recent News

HappyMan