Because the interwebs can't stop a determined writer. Or someone who has a little too much time on her hands.

Thursday, April 9, 2009

heaven help my heart I


iguessthatscool:merricat:thebackdoor:anewsky: secretsthatsell: typewriterblues: unicornology

just got involved in one of those long ass facebook status posts about how it's a strange unbalanced phenomenon where completely awesome people will be in relationships with: immature, dysfunctional, clingy, depressed, self-destructive, obsessive-compulsive, ugly, jealous, maladjusted, elitist, contriving, manipulative, combative, stuck-up, arrogant, self-righteous, prejudiced, mocking, hurtful, angry, mean, selfish, annoying, superficial, suicidal, evil, anti-social, dramatic, self-aggrandizing, soul sucking partners.

and yeah, it sort of makes me depressed because I am constantly working on being none of those things and i'm still single.

but then I remember...for all the non (bad-category) people that are involved with (bad-category) people...they CHOSE that.

so really...who's the fucked up one?

No comments:

Moi aussi!

20 something. Singer/designer/blogger. My last blog is now permanently lost in the ether, but I've been writing online since 1995. And so it begins...

Recent News

HappyMan