Because the interwebs can't stop a determined writer. Or someone who has a little too much time on her hands.

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Kumar goes to the White House


THIS is why I have the biggest crush on Kal Penn like EVER!


The foo’ is leaving ‘House’ to work in the WHITE HOUSE. Literally! He’s part of the Obaminstration! I’m so super excited for him, one of the reasons I’ve actually developed the crush is because of all the YouTube videos of Penn speaking out at young political rallies and of all of his campaign work. He’s smart, well-informed and wonderfully forward thinking.

Penn's Exit Interview from House on EW.

I've been thinking about [moving into politics] for a while. I love what I do as an actor. I couldn't love it more. But probably from the time I was a kid, I really enjoyed that balance between the arts and public service. I went to a performing arts high school, but I still took a bunch of those dorky political science classes. It's probably because of the value system my grandparents instilled in me. They marched with Gandhi in the Indian independence movement, and that was always in the back of my head.

Dude, I never knew the Kutner character on tv was supposed to be from Fremont and went to UC Berkeley. I fucking love Kal Penn!

No comments:

Moi aussi!

20 something. Singer/designer/blogger. My last blog is now permanently lost in the ether, but I've been writing online since 1995. And so it begins...

Recent News

HappyMan