Because the interwebs can't stop a determined writer. Or someone who has a little too much time on her hands.

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Fatal flaw of (new) bloggers is inconsistency/lack of posting.

I say to you the same thing that I said to the irate coffeehouse patron who cut me and Bagel off in the long ass line at RedRock in Menlo Park last night, claiming that he, in all his agitated glory, had been standing in a line of his own creation next to the pastry case instead of along the bar with the donuts du jour and not for individual re-sale instant oatmeal packs with the rest of the coffee bar patrons while his passive date waited for his uncaffeinated ass...

"Whatever, dude."


In happier news...TOTALLY obsessed. Completely, utterly, sublimely obsessed. This is why technology rules. Our washer pooped out on us last weekend, so in lieu of facing my wrath - Mr. Jones agreed that we would go and get a new washer today. (that and my angrily written check with a fair chunk of my change included after hand wringing out 1/2 a load of laundry) So we got a new Kenmore.

While we were paying for the washer, I admitted to Mymymy that I was thinking of going to Target to get the Little Green Machine. The commercials, you have to admit, are thoroughly convincing and the high traffic areas in our house are filthy and unfortunately done up in rose colored carpet. Since the washer purchase was nearly hassle free - Mr. Jones agreed to drive us to Target and we got the LGM...

O.M.G.

This might be the best $100 you will ever spend if you have really dirty high traffic areas. I had an apple juice stain on my rug that was roughly a year old and the turbo attachment just took care of that bad boy in about two minutes flat. There is a cool spray dingly doo with a rotating brush and suction...it's like the Jaguar or Aston Martin of steam cleaners. It's light, cool looking and amazingly efficient. I think the only thing it's probably NOT good for is for cleaning is an entire living room's worth of carpet. But I'm about to tackle the stairs.

You've been warned.

No comments:

Moi aussi!

20 something. Singer/designer/blogger. My last blog is now permanently lost in the ether, but I've been writing online since 1995. And so it begins...

Recent News

HappyMan