ugh...I am going to sound like a 14 year old emo adolescent,
BUT
I have no idea how my mother can spend an entire 8 hours at home, and
a) find rat poo but not CLEAN it up
b) NOT wash her fucking dishes
c) CLAIM not to have found ANY food in the fridge when there is clearly
- a full rack of ribs (still in plastic)
- a full package of chicken breasts (still in plastic)
- 10 eggs
- 1/2 a can of Spam
- zucchini, onions, carrots, broccoli, salad greens
- fresh noodles
- 1/2 a ball of fresh mozzerella
and a ton of condiments in there. (plus lunchmeat)
As well as 1/2 a box of Cheerios, sundry fruits and other dried foodstuffs around. And let us not talk about her starting to cook HERSELF dinner at 7:45, after I had already been home for 2-1/2 hrs., cooked for myself and cleaned my dishes
d) lay into Mr. Jones who had just gotten home from working two jobs (one in San Jose)
STOP HUFFING FROM THE CRAZY/LAZY BOX MOM AND CLEAN UP ALREADY.
-your loving daughter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(156)
-
▼
June
(13)
- boundaries of an...@ kind
- J-Live..."Satisfied?"
- I will be your father figure...
- Father's Day Nosh.
- letters to my "mother"
- down the rabbithole
- Bib by bit, beat by beat, part by part
- vaginatron
- You should try the pommes frites.
- More fruit.
- Peaches and Beaches
- things I enjoy
- Fatal flaw of (new) bloggers is inconsistency/lack...
-
▼
June
(13)
Moi aussi!
- Pen
- 20 something. Singer/designer/blogger. My last blog is now permanently lost in the ether, but I've been writing online since 1995. And so it begins...
Recent News
Eats
Thesbians
-
-
Birthday Boy14 years ago
-
NEW WEBSITE AND BLOG14 years ago
-
Memo to the President15 years ago
-
www.MindyLym.com16 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Chix
-
-
-
-
God Land by Lyz Lenz7 years ago
-
-
-
Donkey Rides at a Farm in Málaga, Spain10 years ago
-
TBT: Endless Summer11 years ago
-
Declaration of Independence12 years ago
-
Rose (inner page)13 years ago
-
Vox Box Naturals Review13 years ago
-
No comments:
Post a Comment