Because the interwebs can't stop a determined writer. Or someone who has a little too much time on her hands.

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

I will be your father figure...

Overheard in the car:

Pen: So what's your middle name?
Bagel: What do you think it is? What initial is it?
Pen: ...J...or M
Bagel: Ok, it's the first one.
Pen: Hmmm...James
Bagel: Close. My middle name IS Biblical.
Pen: John? Jacob?
Bagel: nope
Pen: Jonah?
Bagel: (laughs) that would be cool.
Pen: ...JESUS? Is your middle name JESUS?!
Bagel: WHAT? No! ahha! I've heard of people calling their kids "Hey-zeus", but not just "Jesus". Wouldn't that give your kid a complex?
Pen: (mocking parents) Well you know, we didn't want you to get all full of yourself, so we made it your MIDDLE name.

No comments:

Moi aussi!

20 something. Singer/designer/blogger. My last blog is now permanently lost in the ether, but I've been writing online since 1995. And so it begins...

Recent News

HappyMan