Because the interwebs can't stop a determined writer. Or someone who has a little too much time on her hands.

Sunday, May 25, 2008

arashidy-mucky muchy...bah.

In my rash stupidity, desire for connection and intimacy-I may have misinterpreted some gender specific signs/body language. Let me try to figure this one out...

When guys are trying to go for the one-night stand hook up, what sort of behavior do they exhibit? Because I may have misunderstood some direction. And I'm just trying to find out my piece in all of this. At all of 29 years old, I STILL do not understand men. I have a fuckton of guy friends and I still...don't get it.

Do they kiss your hand?
Whisper in your ear?
Put their arm around your shoulders
Like it belongs there?
Not copping a feel-just protective.
Give you your freedom
But all you want to do is sit by their side?
And when you ask for some time.
That it's all moving too fast, for you,
He gives you air.

Is it some game that y'all play? I don't feel that-but I could be wrong. Because I've been wrong before. Am I silly to do this again? Fall and fall and fall and fall and fall...

and write bad poetry.

No comments:

Moi aussi!

20 something. Singer/designer/blogger. My last blog is now permanently lost in the ether, but I've been writing online since 1995. And so it begins...

Recent News

HappyMan