Overheard at rehearsal:
Sanjose: Hey! You guys are off on the snaps. They're on 2 and 4 not 1 and 3.
Kahn: But you got it together by the end.
Floyd: Cause we all looked over at Pen and she had this disgusted look on her face.
Pen: ahha yeah, "Ugh! Get it right you morons!"
Kahn: Oh? Is Pen the best snapper?
Sanjose: Yes, Pen is the best 'snapper'.
Winston: So you guys know we're off if she looks pissed or not.
Floyd: I gotta get my headshot up there
Winston: Oh, is it the one on your facebook?
Floyd: Yup.
Winston: It's good.
Pen: Yeah, it makes you look young.
Floyd: ...what?! HEY!
Pen: Hee hee hee! I'm the best 'snapper'.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(235)
-
▼
May
(19)
- It's like the Grudge III!
- I've got a bad feeling about this...
- Fearless and foodie.
- What are you made of?/What are you so afraid of?/T...
- arashidy-mucky muchy...bah.
- Now I'm letting silence do the talking
- Non-sequitur
- I iz in your parteez, eatin' ur canapeez
- Oops...he did it again.
- It's like I'm losing my mind.
- Go if you must go.
- Mother's Day Pt II:
- Lunar Noodling in Half Moon Bay
- I'll give you a topic...discuss
- Forget Gossip Girl-watch something that rocks.
- He is a rolling stone.
- Which wand?
- brunch at Zuni Cafe
- Hijinks
-
▼
May
(19)
Moi aussi!
- Pen
- 20 something. Singer/designer/blogger. My last blog is now permanently lost in the ether, but I've been writing online since 1995. And so it begins...
Recent News
Eats
Thesbians
-
-
Birthday Boy14 years ago
-
NEW WEBSITE AND BLOG14 years ago
-
Memo to the President15 years ago
-
www.MindyLym.com16 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Chix
-
-
-
-
God Land by Lyz Lenz7 years ago
-
-
-
Donkey Rides at a Farm in Málaga, Spain10 years ago
-
TBT: Endless Summer11 years ago
-
Declaration of Independence12 years ago
-
Rose (inner page)13 years ago
-
Vox Box Naturals Review13 years ago
-
No comments:
Post a Comment