(have been having the worst time trying to start blog entries lately. so perhaps some parenthetical explanation will have to do for now. throw me a flag for the false start, ref)
It's 1pm on a Saturday.
And I'm still in my jammies after having listened to Amos Lee's album about 4x in a row. So I've resorted to reading blogs more more thoughtful than my own and remembering how to breathe. Do you ever wonder, when people see you, what do they see? I've worked for so long and so hard and so diligently on my voice. To be heard, to put a soul to words. And is that all I've become? And if, truly, that's what I am to become-it's not something I mind at all.
And yet, am I all that different from those that came before me? I guess it's hard to find some sort of striking out point without referencing what was before. I'm sitting here trying to write something meaningful and just talking in vague nebulosities. (take that George)
But I'm taking a break today, finally. No class, no rehearsal, no shopping, no...nothing. Just me and a bed and some coffee. And some blogs-the good kind. The ones that make you think, the ones that make you dream and fill out the stretching hours before...oh crap-what time is it?
I do realize, I need a new camera tho'.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(235)
-
▼
May
(19)
- It's like the Grudge III!
- I've got a bad feeling about this...
- Fearless and foodie.
- What are you made of?/What are you so afraid of?/T...
- arashidy-mucky muchy...bah.
- Now I'm letting silence do the talking
- Non-sequitur
- I iz in your parteez, eatin' ur canapeez
- Oops...he did it again.
- It's like I'm losing my mind.
- Go if you must go.
- Mother's Day Pt II:
- Lunar Noodling in Half Moon Bay
- I'll give you a topic...discuss
- Forget Gossip Girl-watch something that rocks.
- He is a rolling stone.
- Which wand?
- brunch at Zuni Cafe
- Hijinks
-
▼
May
(19)
Moi aussi!
- Pen
- 20 something. Singer/designer/blogger. My last blog is now permanently lost in the ether, but I've been writing online since 1995. And so it begins...
Recent News
Eats
Thesbians
-
-
Birthday Boy14 years ago
-
NEW WEBSITE AND BLOG14 years ago
-
Memo to the President15 years ago
-
www.MindyLym.com16 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Chix
-
-
-
-
God Land by Lyz Lenz7 years ago
-
-
-
Donkey Rides at a Farm in Málaga, Spain10 years ago
-
TBT: Endless Summer11 years ago
-
Declaration of Independence12 years ago
-
Rose (inner page)13 years ago
-
Vox Box Naturals Review14 years ago
-
No comments:
Post a Comment