Because the interwebs can't stop a determined writer. Or someone who has a little too much time on her hands.

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Gone baby gone.

UGH.....my car was stolen last night in the Mission, while I was in rehearsal.
Yes, I locked it.
No, I did not have valubles visible in the car-unless you count a dirty pair of sneakers and a first aid kit.
No, I did not misplace it or forget where I actually parked.
It's an Accord, one of the top 10 cars in the world to steal.
So someone decided they would do that.
Which sort of fucking sucks.

If you happen to see a light blue '94 Honda Accord with a dent in the passenger side front headlight and a crack in the windshield on the passenger side - gimme a call will ya? And don't buy meth from that guy.

No comments:

Moi aussi!

20 something. Singer/designer/blogger. My last blog is now permanently lost in the ether, but I've been writing online since 1995. And so it begins...

Recent News

HappyMan