Because the interwebs can't stop a determined writer. Or someone who has a little too much time on her hands.

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Look, I just want to know if Tampa tied up the series.

A lunch discourse with my very straight boss.

GreyGoose: Ugh. I'm just trying to look at sports. And there are these two women flirting with me.
Everyone: What?
GreyGoose: I'm on Fox sports.com, and there's this ad! Of this girl in a tank top. She's winking at me, it's distracting! I just want to read sports.
Sugar: Are you sure you're not on foxy sports?
GG: No! Ugh...now she's in her bra and panties! Subversive advertising and there are chicks trying to flirt with me!
Pen: ...Those bastards.
***********************


First ladies get tagged on a lot of things: health care, libraries, international relations. But also a lot of things that don't make a whole lot of sense: chocolate chip cookies, hostessing and their wardrobe choices.
To me, the clear front runner this year has been Michelle Obama. She epitomizes well cut, classic and exemplary American style. She's not trying to be French or European, nor has she resorted to stuffy, ill-fitting pant suits. Girlfriend can wear the hell out of a floral pattern just as well as online favorites from J. Crew. And the Democratic nomination purple dress? Iconic.
And now there's a website where you can view Michelle's wardrobe selections on a daily basis. I kid you not. (What? Like Carla Bruni doesn't have one?) Mrs. O dot org.

No comments:

Moi aussi!

20 something. Singer/designer/blogger. My last blog is now permanently lost in the ether, but I've been writing online since 1995. And so it begins...

Recent News

HappyMan