Impeccable mistakes
We've all made
Tell us that we're human
But that stain
That reminds us
Is all too painful, sometimes.
When faced with karma or vengeance,
Would it be so wrong?
To cast a sword
In place of the flowers I'd strew instead?
Let me have my wings
I'll shatter harpies in my path
Keening songs of grasping need
From their fiery cells.
Return their unsolicited victim offering
Not the sweetness of his lips
Not the pleasure of our nights
Not the mind or rapture of love
Ventress, only return their rusted tin can locks
Paper chains and glassy shackles,
Look her in the eyes
So that I can die to live again
Moi aussi!
- Pen
- 20 something. Singer/designer/blogger. My last blog is now permanently lost in the ether, but I've been writing online since 1995. And so it begins...
Recent News
Eats
Thesbians
-
-
Birthday Boy14 years ago
-
NEW WEBSITE AND BLOG14 years ago
-
Memo to the President15 years ago
-
www.MindyLym.com16 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Chix
-
-
-
-
God Land by Lyz Lenz7 years ago
-
-
-
Donkey Rides at a Farm in Málaga, Spain10 years ago
-
TBT: Endless Summer11 years ago
-
Declaration of Independence12 years ago
-
Rose (inner page)13 years ago
-
Vox Box Naturals Review13 years ago
-
No comments:
Post a Comment