"Rely on the source whose capabilities are equal to the requirements of your program"
Rules:
* Grab the book closest to you. Now.
* Go to page 56.
* Find the 5th sentence.
* Write that sentence as your status.
* Copy these instructions as a comment to your status.
* Don't go looking for your favorite book, or the coolest one you have -- just grab the closest one.
Repost and try people! Mine is from a design book ('natch), called The Big Book of Color-in-Design that I got when MissQueeter was an editor at Harpers, but I think it's actually rather appropriate and Zen when you think about it.
I also posted a review of Bar Tartine over at Yelp...if you're really THAT bored. :)
Moi aussi!
- Pen
- 20 something. Singer/designer/blogger. My last blog is now permanently lost in the ether, but I've been writing online since 1995. And so it begins...
Recent News
Eats
Thesbians
-
-
Birthday Boy14 years ago
-
NEW WEBSITE AND BLOG14 years ago
-
Memo to the President15 years ago
-
www.MindyLym.com16 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Chix
-
-
-
-
God Land by Lyz Lenz7 years ago
-
-
-
Donkey Rides at a Farm in Málaga, Spain10 years ago
-
TBT: Endless Summer11 years ago
-
Declaration of Independence12 years ago
-
Rose (inner page)13 years ago
-
Vox Box Naturals Review13 years ago
-
No comments:
Post a Comment