Because the interwebs can't stop a determined writer. Or someone who has a little too much time on her hands.

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

i used to be cool

I heard this song while driving to rehearsal last night and liked it so much that I actually dug out a pen to scribble it down. It's Ludovico Einaudi's 'Due Tramonti' which translates to 'Two Sunsets'. Gorgeous.

Wow...below is my Frienster profile from like 2003. Whack.

I'm not cool. I am nowhere near cool. Many people have let me know that they don't think I'm cool. I may never BE cool. But I'm ok with that. And, I'm wearing pants. I miss Comedy Central (damn you Comcast)and the Muppet Show. I make endless to do lists and then proceed to not do anything on them. I do not have a deviated septum. I like to sleep in but rarely do. I remember names and faces from fifteen years past, but can't recall any mathematical theorem worth crap. I am very hard to please. Things I have first panned then later relished with pleasure: capri pants, skiing and frappucinos. I enjoy complex sentence structure, but cannot be bothered to string it together. I can often think up things like; my favorite book, movie, tv show on my own, but I draw blanks on all if prompted to do so. I LOVE to think up names for my fictional band. My favorite song to perform is, "Son of a Preacher Man." I can type about 80 wds per min, but not quietly. I enjoy buffing my fingernails religously. I think I have hobbit feet. I do not work in a cube; it's more like an open sided octagon. I am the only person I know that saw Matrix Reloaded and liked it better than the first Matrix. I kill houseplants, so don't ask me to watch yours. I am on a very long road to finding happiness but am being held back by fear, resignation and the obstacle of having a family that's crunchy liberal on the outside, secretly straight as an assrod conservative Asian on the inside. I like giving up my seat for old ladies on the bus. If you tell me what to do, there is a 50% chance I won't do it, just based on the fact that I hate people telling me what to do. I am trying very hard to impress you...

If I had to describe myself using only adjectives; eclectic, hyper-sensitive, do-gooder, sometimes shallow, on time, contradictory but ultimately nice.

My other profile is: "I'm weird."
word. (to your mother)

No comments:

Moi aussi!

20 something. Singer/designer/blogger. My last blog is now permanently lost in the ether, but I've been writing online since 1995. And so it begins...

Recent News

HappyMan