Because the interwebs can't stop a determined writer. Or someone who has a little too much time on her hands.

Monday, March 3, 2008

List I

According to NaBloPoMo: March is 'Lists Month', without further ado...

Top 5 Two Letter Word Scores in Scrabble/Scrabulous:
5. JO (as in Jo-jo? Like the Trader Joe's faux oreos?)
4. XU (Xu you buddy...heh heh)
3. QI (I use this one a lot)
2. XI (possibly a dynasty?)
1. ZA (nobody knows what the hell it means. Not even SquirrelMonk, and she's wicked smart. Oh ok, she postulated it might be short for 'pizza' and I say..who shortens PIZZA?!?)

I actually have some very good lists written down at work from: Top 5 Salumis to Top 5 Guilty Guy Pleasures, etc. but right now I'm working on going to bed early. So off I go, whee!

No comments:

Moi aussi!

20 something. Singer/designer/blogger. My last blog is now permanently lost in the ether, but I've been writing online since 1995. And so it begins...

Recent News

HappyMan