Because the interwebs can't stop a determined writer. Or someone who has a little too much time on her hands.

Monday, March 17, 2008

Stake your claim.

It's weird to have innate paranoia when people call our office asking for our tax id number right? Totally bizarre on my part as I know that's how we get paid, but I get this innate gut punch-like when people ask me for my #SSN.

But that I'm passing out like Cheetos.

Kidding.

Recent thoughts:
'We saw the Incredibles together, remember? It was our first date. Of course it's good.'
'Ooh, free boba! I filled up my card.'
'I hate glue guns.'
'I can blame my boss for my bloody knuckles. I look like an extra from Fight Club.'
'Really need Bounce sheet right now.'
'To tag as friend, or not to tag as friend? What if he's gay? Then you'll feel dumb.'

I never make claims to sanity. This is fer sure.

No comments:

Moi aussi!

20 something. Singer/designer/blogger. My last blog is now permanently lost in the ether, but I've been writing online since 1995. And so it begins...

Recent News

HappyMan