Because the interwebs can't stop a determined writer. Or someone who has a little too much time on her hands.

Sunday, March 9, 2008

Surf's up.

Sometimes, I think that I'm crazy.
Or totally spirit driven
Or both.

So I put this idea out to the Universe, because I have learned-just from today-that great things happen when you put your faith in something larger. You can call it god or spirit or the universe or ohm or mana; but greater things exist. Things that are bigger than you. And the more you ask for help-the more you shall receive.

Manifest, manifest, manifest.

Bat Boy is probably one of Broadway's greatest "cult" musicals-it's funny, sweet, ironic and also has great music. I've long wanted to play 'Meredith Parker' - the proud, loving matriarch - but I'm not a person one would generally cast for that role. The more I've talked about it, the more people have come to share their love for 'Bat Boy'. In fact, enough people to basically generate an entire cast.

Which was when a concert version of the show came into play. Only problem? We have no money, no director and no venue. Well, lo and behold, I attend Bunnyrillo's church service today and well...to sum up.

Miracles are waiting to happen people.

I might have found the perfect venue. For very very very cheap. It's a gorgeous space and the organizers were more than amazing. I'll let you know how it all goes. It's a little scary right now, but ride the wave my surfer. Ride the wave.

No comments:

Moi aussi!

20 something. Singer/designer/blogger. My last blog is now permanently lost in the ether, but I've been writing online since 1995. And so it begins...

Recent News

HappyMan