Awww...so cute! WANT. Arg...stupid Amsterdam only website. PLEASE, please sell in the States!Wall Decals/Stickers from Vynil - you can get the 'Spirited Away' coal balls!
And to think, I used to get busted for putting stickers on the wall when I was younger. Turns out, I was just way ahead of my time.
You can stick em, and then restick em to your heart's content. Perfect for decor indecisive people like me.

Both of these designs are from a Japanese Team called Tado (Tadao? Feel free to correct me) and are just cute and glee enducing. There are some US based companies that will also provide wall graphics, like Blik, but it seems that the Europeans, once again, are three months ahead of the Americans...as usual. Where is Lance Armstrong when you need him?!
I will expect packs of these in Urban Outfitters across the continental US in the next 8months to a year.
Liere I came in and all was already flowered, damn, blast , shit! How could I explain that, I just see abracadabra or perhaps once upon a time. The bird in the cage has smiled, if you need some reason or other, just take mashed potatoes and ham!
What? oooohhhh...kaaayyy...mashed potatoes...mmm.
I psych myself out - All the time - Weird isn't it?

No comments:
Post a Comment