Spent my first Saturday in a while outside, hiking thru Portola Valley. I asked Moward to hitch a ride since the directions to the hike location were literally, "Drive down this long and torturous windy road..." Um...wow, that's a really good way to get people NOT to go hiking here. So after 1/2 an hour of driving, we finally reached the parking lot destination where 30+ Asians waited for us. I'd like to say that I was kidding, but I'm so not.
Toccata Forte got a scrape on his leg from also trying to scale the giant tree and at the end of the hike, guys were busting out EMT level first aid kits from their cars and packs. I had to laugh, they were offering TF-gauze, alcohol swipes, tourniquets (ok, just kidding on that last one)-but seriously? At one point, I started laughing and teasing TF: "Uh guys, it's just a SCRAPE." it's not like open heart surgery.
Brung and ToccataForte have wood...uh trees. (Don't they look like saint niches?)
Afterwards we hit up the BUSIEST ASIAN SHOPPING CENTER EVER! ie. Cupertino Village on E. Homestead. for lunch at HC Dumpling House. And um...I just spent about 15 minutes writing up my review on Yelp. So you can read it here: Pen Reviews HC Dumpling House

Hu Chiang Dumpling House
Cupertino Village Shopping Center
10877 North Wolfe Road (off of E. Homestead)
Cupertino, CA 95015
(408) 873-4813
No comments:
Post a Comment