LOL Penny - I cracked up when I read the story last week....how the heck??? Its not like he lived in a mansion. And the first thing that entered my head, was how did she go to the bathroom when the guy was home?
hi Kirk! omg...I know! you'd be surprised how oblivious people are. but for a WHOLE year?! I guess if he were a really diligent worker, maybe he just wasn't home very much.
2 comments:
LOL Penny - I cracked up when I read the story last week....how the heck??? Its not like he lived in a mansion. And the first thing that entered my head, was how did she go to the bathroom when the guy was home?
hi Kirk! omg...I know! you'd be surprised how oblivious people are. but for a WHOLE year?! I guess if he were a really diligent worker, maybe he just wasn't home very much.
Post a Comment