Because the interwebs can't stop a determined writer. Or someone who has a little too much time on her hands.

Saturday, August 9, 2008

at peace, for now.

I don't know anymore. But the smallest things seem big and biggest things seem small. If you know what I'm talking about-go ahead and speculate. But it's all turning into 'cricket' baby. Don't be afraid; it's just calling my name-the air ahead. Or up there. Saying that it's all the way it's supposed to be. To be at peace, cause there is light and freedom, and I owe my belief in that fact. Cause somewhere, out there (beneath the pale moon light?) someone believes in me.

You know, serendipity.

I'm not smoking ganja, I swear.



Oh fine, just listen to a pretty song. Sigur Ros.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Moi aussi!

20 something. Singer/designer/blogger. My last blog is now permanently lost in the ether, but I've been writing online since 1995. And so it begins...

Recent News

HappyMan