New goal: dress nicely to go to work, because despite being asked to occasionally measure a trash enclosure, it will negate being asked for a date wearing fugly comfort clothes that were hanging off your desk chair thereby necessitating the purchase of cute clothes. Also, will start carrying eyeliner and lipgloss in purse.
P: So my brother told me this the other day, that I am not a fag-hag simply because I hang out with a lot of gay men. That in fact I am what is referred to as a, "fruit fly" cause I'm slimmer and wear makeup.
J: Like a lipstick lesbian...but not.
P: Yeah.
J: A higher level fag hag? Nice.
P: Ha! Yes, I'm in the upper eschelon of 'fag hags'.
NOTE: Thank god someone finally answered my question about the difference between 'otters' and 'cubs'. Jeez, took long enough-the cutest thing? Asian Bears (in the gay community) are known as 'Panda' bears. That is a level of awesomeness nearly beyond my comprehension.
J: So I read her charts and one of her symptoms was 'itchy vagina'
P: Eww.
J: (this is when I was distracted by eating)...So I started to feel it.
P: Wait...what?
J: So basically, my co-worker disappeared.
P: What?
J: She was all, "I'm going to go in for a meeting." so I told her I'd see her at lunch. Then at 3pm, all traces of her were gone! Then, PhDr. basically sent out a memo saying that they had to let her go.
P: ...dude, PhDr. is totally in the mafia.
J: I know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(235)
-
▼
August
(27)
- I am America - and so can you.
- And the gold goes to...
- Idelible connections
- C is for chips - that's good enough for me.
- Blian! You come tak out lee-cyk-ables!
- Hairy Ponder.
- I need a hero
- The quiet voice at the end of the day.
- Viva la vie boheme
- Under the sea? Or just under the F-Line?
- Updatism
- Well, there goes my November...
- Pretty cool
- Shenanigans!
- Words! Words! I'm so sick of words?
- That's not an available mix-in ma'am, sorry
- I don't want to wait in vain.
- at peace, for now.
- SF Theater Eating.
- It's just a jump to the left...
- Talk to me...like lovers do?
- That's all.
- Did you get her innuendo?
- oh really?
- Live a little or live a lot.
- Care to wok your dog?
- Shopping Friday
-
▼
August
(27)
Moi aussi!
- Pen
- 20 something. Singer/designer/blogger. My last blog is now permanently lost in the ether, but I've been writing online since 1995. And so it begins...
Recent News
Eats
Thesbians
-
-
Birthday Boy14 years ago
-
NEW WEBSITE AND BLOG14 years ago
-
Memo to the President15 years ago
-
www.MindyLym.com16 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Chix
-
-
-
-
God Land by Lyz Lenz7 years ago
-
-
-
Donkey Rides at a Farm in Málaga, Spain10 years ago
-
TBT: Endless Summer11 years ago
-
Declaration of Independence12 years ago
-
Rose (inner page)13 years ago
-
Vox Box Naturals Review13 years ago
-
No comments:
Post a Comment