I'd love to do my hair like this for the MohmBean wedding on Sunday-but I fear I am just not that skilled. Anyone have any ideas how this could be done? It totally looks like Joan aka Christina Hendricks from Mad Men. Plus, I just got 2" trimmed from my do over the weekend, so I could also go flippy 50s. I sort of have long Veronica Lake/Brigitte Bardot sideswept bangs and layers. My dress is an A-line, knee length sheath in light silver shantung and a jewelled collar (you would not believe how much I love this dress, it's the Banana Republic collection), shoes are probably round toed pumps. Mymymy has a plethora of jeweled clips, which I certainly don't need to do, but it would be fun.

Maybe a la Coco Chanel or Jessica Alba? I realize that in this photo Alba is more than a little airbrushed, and I think I would do the hair a little softer, but it's sort of what I'm looking for. Why can't my life come with a personal hairdresser?! Whhhyyy??!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment