
You know, if I'm gonna blog a funny email, I'm going to blog all of the ones I get. I did the one from J-3 first cause it was the first thing, in a while, (or maybe since Friday) to make me laugh really really hard. So, to be fair, lots of friends have been sending me lovely and hilarious things to cheer me up. Like this from Wen:
So my friend recommended I Google Angora Rabbit...and when I saw it, I totally thought of you! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angora_rabbit Not in a bad way...but that you would appreciate it just as much as me...the "What the...is that real?!?! How does it get around? Does it have bones?..." The questions are endless...:DIt's like a giant poofball! Afro puff rabbit! I think the only reason people comb out their angora rabbits into afropuffs is because they're going to trim them, otherwise they just look like slightly puffier versions of the regular ones. I've actually seen these before because Jenny @ LJC FYI used to have an angora rabbit and she posted pics. But seeing them again still is pretty giggly. I mean, imagine these huge poofs hopping around your yard. ahah.
1 comment:
My goodness.....they look like jumbo tribbles.
Post a Comment