Because the interwebs can't stop a determined writer. Or someone who has a little too much time on her hands.

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Read it, I dare you.

I am so fucking tired of being good-natured. Tired of being other people's doormats. Having other people think that I need to work on myself and not themselves. And why the FUCK (and you know what, suck it if you think I'm swearing too much) people:

a) never feel the need to apologize to me
b) treat me like I'll just do anything for them
c) don't invite me to events unless they think I'll clean or bring food
d) don't call me to hang out
e) treat me like a personal secretary/assistant
f) make fun of me and think that it doesn't hurt my feelings, but if I DARE to make fun of them they lash out, sulk and run guilt trips on me - it's probably the worst double standard.

Um...what happened to people being supportive? To people caring about you? And not so much about themselves?

You know what? I'm NOT sorry about this aggro. This comes from the fact that I got a message on Facebook from someone that I barely if ever talk to and she wants to know information about my voice teacher whom she has studied with longer than I have! I just want to tell her I'm not her personal secretary, I'm not my voice teacher's personal secretary and I haven't even had the funds to see the man since last November. And it shows, my voice is not up to the quality it's been in the past. I hate this economy and I also hate people taking me for granted. I need money, and I've been working,

SO WHERE'S MY FUCKING MONEY?

and if any of you dare write me a "calm down" note, consider yourself banned from my friendship, because this is an honest gripe. I'll see it differently tomorrow, but for today at least respect the fact that I have feelings and those feelings right now are pissed and righteous and hurt and honest. When YOU feel that way, I let you, and what's more, I don't judge you for those feelings. What hurts the most is that the people I counsel through their hardships are the first ones to question and not support me when my problems pop up. I mean, why don't I ever get to be upset? Seriously? When I'm upset, I feel like NO ONE supports me at all. (well, except for Lil Mermaid, Om and Jerrsika) And if you don't want to read this sort of stuff...

THEN DON'T.

No comments:

Moi aussi!

20 something. Singer/designer/blogger. My last blog is now permanently lost in the ether, but I've been writing online since 1995. And so it begins...

Recent News

HappyMan