Because the interwebs can't stop a determined writer. Or someone who has a little too much time on her hands.

Monday, March 23, 2009

Weekend notes.

Notes from the weekend:

-getting pwned by a nine-year old is hilarious.

-underground ramen is delicious

-hot pot is also delicious

-is it strange to have your ex's best friend say that he'd steal you if it weren't the fact that HE is his best friend? Or do you just think it's a way to get me to STFU about why we broke up? I sort of think it's the latter.

-brioche french toast is AMAZING. (especially with VSOP)

-seeing friends who are going on to huge, exciting things is just great.

-having adoptive families who feed you gumbo is also pretty damn cool.

I had a long and fruitful weekend. No, I didn't pro-create, but I had lots and lots of delicious foods and amazing experiences. (to recap, Underground Ramen; Revit class; hot pot; Sweet Breams/Yogurtouille; Beale Street Bar + First Born; brunches with J-Flower and hubby; Jerrsika's concert in Danville

No comments:

Moi aussi!

20 something. Singer/designer/blogger. My last blog is now permanently lost in the ether, but I've been writing online since 1995. And so it begins...

Recent News

HappyMan