Instead, here are some slightly depressing lyrics from Evanescence:
I smile and don't believe
Soon I know I'll wake from this dream
Don't try to fix me, I'm not broken
Hello I am the lie living for you so you can hide
Don't cry
Suddenly I know I'm not sleeping
Hello I'm still here
All that's left of yesterday
By the way, have you guys heard about senuti? That's iTunes spelled backwards? It's a new download that my new hipster client told me about that rips all your iTunes from a foreign iPod into your iTunes. Unfortunately, you still can't upload your library to your friend's iPod - actually, I'm sure there's a way and both JDawg and Ms. Beach will probably forward me a link to them.
Also try: I Listen to Everything for new hipster tunes.
Sigh...this is what happens when you work for hipster turned yuppie clients, you start to try to keep up so you don't look like a moron when you go into work. Fuck it, this is the latest album I've been jonesing to buy, even though it's like a year old. The music is still awesomeness defined.Mark Ronson, "Version"
Review from Pop Culture Buzz
Just listen to Amy Winehouse's version of, 'Valerie' and the Smith's remix of 'Stop Me' and tell me you don't feel just a wee bit hipper.
No comments:
Post a Comment