Because the interwebs can't stop a determined writer. Or someone who has a little too much time on her hands.

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Easy lessons.


What I did all weekend:

Well...more or less. Hee.

Step 1: Party
Step 2: Eat
Step 3: Sleep
Step 4: Repeat.

What I learned-
-The entymology of 'minger'
-That dogs will check to see if you're dead when you've been lying prone on the floor for more than 20 minutes
-Kids will do anything to win at Guitar Hero
-Eating and not exercising will make you fat.

2 comments:

KirkK said...

Hey Penny - Sounds like a full....literally full, weekend!

Pen said...

Scary: I'll tell you what I ate Kirk-

Saturday:
Breakfast: one croissant, cup of coffee

Going away party (lunch): smoked salmon, salad, arizmendi potato pizza, spanokopita (that I made), fruit with chocolate, dates stuffed with sticky rice, chocolate cake

Birthday party (dinner): crab, corn muffins, chips, salsa, guac, cookies, cake, crabcake, soda

Sunday:
Dim sum-we ordered $60 worth for 4 people (because my bro was sick and couldn't eat anything) so full

Dinner-Mandalay Burmese restaurant
-Rainbow salad
-samosas w/ chicken
-Rainbow chicken (mango, pineapple bell pepper)
-Burmese noodles
-mango pudding.

Good thing I resisted Kara's cupcakes when I was at the recording studio.

I am officially FAT.

Moi aussi!

20 something. Singer/designer/blogger. My last blog is now permanently lost in the ether, but I've been writing online since 1995. And so it begins...

Recent News

HappyMan