Because the interwebs can't stop a determined writer. Or someone who has a little too much time on her hands.

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Lazzzyyyy

Yay! My Threadless stuff is coming! (so sue me, it's Sunday and I'm basically sitting upstairs watching the jook for Mr. Jones while he does yardwork, I say it's a fair trade) I'm super psyched that I got 4 shirts on sale! Three of which will probably be given away as gifts-but hey, who's counting right? I finally got my hands on two of the cutest designs, both by designer Jean-Sebastian Deheeger:










nauseatingly adorable aren't they? I know they're cutesy as all heck-but gimme a break! When do I get to wear these shirts ever again? We should always wear things that make us smile - whether they're beribboned, comfy or our favorite color; wearing something that makes you feel good will only make your day better and brighter.

I'm going to the tactile dome tonight for Mindola's b-day party, so hopefully I'll have some good photos from the party-but til then, I present to you my guy friends in all their cutesy glory

No comments:

Moi aussi!

20 something. Singer/designer/blogger. My last blog is now permanently lost in the ether, but I've been writing online since 1995. And so it begins...

Recent News

HappyMan